Tuesday, July 21, 2009

no more little miss sissy blogger

I have decided that I will blog each and every day and it will no longer be driven with simple, contrived notes. I am going to keep this blog for photo journals and maybe some witty notes about my kids. BUT, I am starting another blog that will be specifically about...CHANGE. I was at a meeting this morning giving feedback about family life and what I find helpful on the internet. And with all the brainstorming the night before, I came to realize that what I want to see most is a site that encourages families to make the changes in life they want. So you know the saying...BE the change you want to see in the world. I have asked for feedback on here before and I don't get too much. Mostly because my posts are random and inconsistent. So I obviously have work to do to get more readership. Does anyone have suggestions? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? I ask because I really WANT to know! What kind of changes would you like to see your family make? What kind of information would you like to see available? I am not starting a revolution here, just a blog. One that will attract readers. So as to allow me to...Sell. Out.
Come on people, you can do it...yes you can!

1 comment:

  1. Hats off to you. A perfect wife and a perfect mom. Your blog is very nice. The images are very beautiful. God is Great. Best wishes.

    http://www.thedynamicnature.com

    ReplyDelete