Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm back!

It's been a while. Haven't had both my hands free for a while. To be honest, I have a secret. I started writing again. Nothing special, just a way to free my mind of daily thoughts. I can't seem to empty my head enough to read book. I need a simple story to read. One that does not interfere with my spattered thought process. So I decided to write a story I could read. I sat down one day and started it. I was thinking that if I posted the first chapter on here I could get some feedback. If you read my blog and you would like to participate in this by reading excerpts and offering feedback, please leave a comment to this post. I will posting the first chapter next weekend. Thank you. I promise to post more soon. After all. today Jack is three months and I have pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment