Friday, April 24, 2009

4:00 AM email from my husband


This is how awesome my husband is:


To my most dearest wife,

You are so wonderful! I love you more than I could ever express with words. I'll never understand how any husband could have taken you for granted or not have appreciated how amazing you are. I am so grateful that you are the mother of my children. I can't imagine a better co-parent than you. I learn so much from you every day about being a good parent; you are my best, most favorite teacher. I have never been happier in my entire life, and I will never be able to thank you enough for this most awesome experience and the wonderful, long life we have ahead of us.

All the love in my heart,
Your Husband

*wipes away tears* Damn I love him!


3 comments:

  1. Awe HOW RAD! Is it at all possible to get your husband to fwd this to mine? lol Maybe then hell get a clue lol j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWW that's so sweet! Hubbies can be so great sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your husband made me cry, too. That is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete